- 3 lbs ground beef
- 1 bottle of Taco Bell sauce (mild, spicy, whatever you like!)
- Taco seasoning. We used a packet but you can use a big bottle and add as much as you like.
- Brown your beef on medium/medium high heat for around 5-10 minutes or until brown. Make sure to break apart your beef!
- Turn your heat to low and add the taco seasoning and taco sauce. Mix until incorporated
- Cook on low/medium low for 20-30 minutes, stirring frequently.
- After 20-30 minutes, add a bag of cheese (more or less to taste).
- Serve and enjoy as a burrito or taco!
Today Nathaniel teaches you his favorite homemade beef burrito recipe! This 4 ingredient recipe is perfect for everyone! Nathaniel specifically likes this one because it’s easy to make and it gives him an entire week’s worth of lunch or dinner. No more having to cook every night! Another nice thing about this recipe is that it is easy to customize. Want onions? Add them! Peppers? You betcha! Beans? Go to town! Mix, match, and try whatever you want. We show you the base and the rest is up to your creativity. Let us know what you thought!!