- 1.5 lbs lean ground beef
- Salt and Pepper OR Steak Seasoning
- Optional: Bacon and Cheese.
- Place your ground beef in a bowl. Add either salt and pepper or your steak seasoning. Season to your liking. Mix everything together (gently). You can add shredded cheese and bacon if you want!
- Form your meat into a fist sized ball. After it’s in a ball shape, press down on it until it looks like a hamburger patty.
- Cook however you prefer. We like the airfryer. If you use the airfryer, cook at 390 for 6 minutes on one side and 6 minutes on the other side.
- Put on a bun and add whatever toppings you like!
Happy national hamburger month! To celebrate, Nathaniel is showing you how easy it is to make your own hamburger from scratch. Plus, he shows you a few different ways to really spice up your hamburgers. We used an air fryer to cook our burgers but you can use a grill, stove, or oven. Have fun making these tasty cheeseburgers for national hamburger month 🙂