Fresh smelling, light, and zesty are the best ways to describe this delicious chicken with horseradish and herbs. The ingredients are all-natural and, when combines, make an explosion of flavors in your mouth. You have the tang of horseradish, the lightness of parsley, and the kick of lemon all in one. Combined, they make such a unique dish that we know you are going to love.
Chicken with Horseradish and Herbs
- Food Processor/Blender
- Bunch Scallions
- Handful Parsley
- 1 Lemon Zest and Juice
- 2 Tablespoons Horseradish
- 1 Shallot Large
- 1 ½ Teaspoons Salt
- 8 Tablespoons Olive Oil
- 4 Chicken Thighs Large
- In a food processor or blender, combine the scallions, parsley, lemons zest, lemon juice, horseradish, shallot, salt, and two tablespoons of olive oil. Blend for 10 seconds until creamy.
- Put your chicken in a ziplock bag and cover it with the marinade. Massage the marinade into the chicken. Put in a snug bowl and place it in the fridge for 5 hours (or overnight).
- Preheat oven to 425°F. Put one tablespoon of olive oil on the bottom of a pan. Place your chicken on top (skin up). Drizzle your chicken with 4 to 5 tablespoons of olive oil (you can use less if you prefer). Cover with aluminum foil and cook for 25 minutes.
- Uncover and continue to bake until the chicken is cooked through, around 25 more minutes.
- Serve and enjoy.