We’re showing off the air fryer again! Grab a pack of wings, heat up your air fryer, and follow along for the easiest wings recipe we’ve ever done. It takes a whole 3 minutes of prep for this (maybe even less) and only 45 minutes of total cooking in the air fryer. The best part about the air fryer is that you set it and go! All you have to do is shake the basket every 15 minutes. Pop it in, set a timer, and listen to some Amalfi Media podcasts while you wait for it to cook. Another cool thing about the air fryer is that it’s easy to clean up! We use the Ninja Foodi Two Basket Air Fryer but any air fryer will work 🙂 If your air fryer only has one basket, use 2 pounds of wings. If your air fryer has two baskets, use 4 pounds of wings. We made three wing variations. We did a buffalo wing sauce, we did a dry rub wing, and we did a garlic parmesan wing sauce. All are so simple to make, especially with the air fryer. Don’t forget to enter our giveaway here for a chance to a win a $100 Williams Sonoma gift card: https://amalfimedia.com/giveaway
Easy Air Fryer Wings
- Air Fryer (Double the recipe if your air fryer has two baskets)
- 2 Pounds Wings Defrosted and Dried
- 1 Teaspoon Salt
- 1 Teaspoon Ground White Pepper
- 2 Tablespoons Olive Oil
- Optional Store-Bought Wings Sauce
- Preheat your air fryer at 400°F. Place your defrosted & dried wings in a seperate bowl.
- Put your salt, white pepper, and olive oil on top of the wings. Mix everything together until each wing is coated.
- Place your wings in the air fryer. Cook at 400° F for 45 minutes.
- Every 15 minutes, shake your air fryer basked. This keeps the wings from sticking to the basket. This is very important to do!
- After 45 minutes, remove and serve with whatever sauce you want or enjoy as a dry rub!