Thanksgiving is over and you have a lot of leftover ham. Or, you just have a lot of ham anyway! What do you do with that? Turn it into this yummy, comforting, and healthy ham and eggs brunch casserole. Filled with cheese, red peppers, onions, and more, you’ll love this dish (and so will everyone else). The worst part about this ham and eggs brunch casserole is the empty plate that stares back at you when you’re done eating it all.
Ham and Eggs Brunch Casserole Recipe
- 3 Cups Frozen Hash Brown Potatoes
- 1 ½ Cups Onions Chopped
- 1 ½ Cups Red Bell Peppers Chopped
- 2 Cups Ham Cubed
- 1 ½ Cups Shredded Sharp Cheddar Cheese
- 12 Eggs
- 1 Cup Milk
- 1 Teaspoon Salt
- 1 Teaspoon Pepper
- 1 Tablespoon Mustard
- Press potatoes into a greased 9" X 13" baking dish; place in oven broiler 6" from heat source, for about 10 minutes; stirring once halfway through.
- Saute onions and peppers in oil in skillet over medium-high heat for 5 minutes or until golden. Spread onions, peppers, and ham evenly over potatoes. SPrinkle with cheese.
- In a bowl, beat eggs, milk, salt, pepper, and mustard. Pour over ingredients inside the baking dish.
- Bake at 350°F for about 40 minutes or until eggs are cooked in center. Let it rest for 10 minutes after it is out before serving.