Today we are teaching you how to make Italian Deviled Eggs! We usually show you our cooking on Sundays, but we wanted you to have this as a Labor Day recipe! This easy deviled eggs recipe is stuffed with tuna, anchovies, capers, and parsley. It’s a healthy egg recipe and everyone at your Labor Day party will love it! Plus, the flavors are straight from our family in Italy! We like serving ours on a platter with lots of freshly grilled vegetables like tomatoes, red peppers, olives, zucchinis, mushrooms, and artichokes.
Italian Deviled Eggs with Tuna
- 6 Large Eggs
- 4 Cans Anchovie Fillets Drained & Finely Chopped
- 3/2 Ounces Canned Tuna Drained
- 2 Teaspoons Capers Drained & Chopped
- 1 Tablespoon Parsley Finely Chopped
- Salt & Pepper To Taste
- Hard boil your eggs and clean them.
- Cut your eggs in half, length-wise, and collect the yolks in a bowl. Set the whites aside.
- In the yolk bowl, add your anchovies and mix. Then add your capers and mix. Lastly, add your tuna and parsley and mix. At this point, you can add salt and pepper if you want. We prefer not to use any.
- Fill the egg whites with this mixture and they are ready to put on a plate! If you're not eating them right away, cover them and place in the fridge.