Today we teach you how to make a homemade minestrone soup recipe. Enjoy this vegetable-packed soup and let us know what you think. I hope you enjoy our minestrone soup, let me know what you think!
- ¾ Cup Cannellini Beans
- ¼ Cup Olive Oil
- 2 Onions Chopped
- 8 Cups Water
- 2 Medium Carrots Diced
- 1 Celery Stalk Chopped
- 1 Large Potato Peeled & Diced
- 15 Ounces Can Tomatoes Chopped & Undrained
- 2 Tablespoons Tomato Paste
- Salt & Pepper
- 4 Ounces Green Beans Cut Short
- 2 Zucchini Diced
- 4 Green Cabbage Leave or Bok Choy Shredded
- 4 Ounces Soup Pasta
- Freshly Grated Parmesan Cheese
- Warm oil in a large saucepan. Add onion and cook until transparent, around 10 minutes.
- Add drained can of beans, water, carrots, and celery. Bring to boil, cover, and simmer for 1 hour.
- Add potato, tomatoes, tomato paste, salt, and pepper. Cover and simmer for 30 minutes.
- Add green beans and zucchini and simmer, uncovered, for 15 minutes.
- Add shredded cabbage (or bok choy) and pasta. Simmer until pasta is tender, around 15 minutes.
- Serve in a bowl with freshly grated parmesan.